*** Fiberglass Casting Tape 4" x 4 yds Human Animal Fracture Fixation Bandage***
Description of Orthopedic Fiberglass Casting Tape:
Our Orthopedic Fiberglass CastingTape is made of knitted fiberglass or polyester fabric, impregnated with water-activated polyurethane resin. It 's used for orthopedic illness or fracture from external wound, to preserve fixation for swollen or wounded joint.
It's the upgrade and Substitute of the traditional plaster bandage.
Advantages of Orthopedic Casting Tape:
Specification of Casting Tape:
Operation of Orthopedic Fiberglass Casting Tape:
1. Wear the surgical gloves and choose the proper specifications.
2. Put the cast padding or stockinet on the fixed part.
3. Open the package and take out the cast, Immerse the cast in room temperature water at 3-5 seconds and press 2-3 times, take it out and squeeze out the excess water.
4. Wrap the cast spirally on injured parts with 2~3 layers, overlapping the previous layer by one-half or two- thirds the width of the roll.
5. shape according to the need, smooth and rub the surface to achieve good contact between layers.
6. Use the electric cast saw to cut and remove it.
Storage & WarrantyBe careful not to break the packagingStored in a cool, dry and ventilated atmosphere. The proper temperature is 15-30ºC and the humidity should be less than RH60%.Shelf-life: 2 years
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging: OEM service is available
Shipping: within 15 working days after payment
Certificates of Orthopedic Casting Tape: CE & FDA
Factory & Exhibition
Ansen Medical main products: Orthopedic Fiberglass Casting Tape, Splint, Casting padding, Electric Plaster Saw, Elastic Bandage, Tubular Bandage and Latex gloves. Our machine equipments are imported from Germany. We have a full range of automatic, microcomputer quality control throughout production lines and have passed the quality certification of CE and FDA.
Welcome to contact us
Sales: Milly Hu